- Must be pursuing a major in the Terry College of Business (you do not need to be in Terry yet):
- Economics (AB or BBA)
- International Business (CO-MAJOR)
- Management Information Systems
- Real Estate
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Must have at least 12 hours of University Credit (AP/Dual Enrollment Credits count towards this)
- Must have at least a 3.00 GPA
- Must have at least 3 semesters remaining (Cannot be graduating earlier than Spring 2022)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Professional fraternities are organizations whose purpose is to promote the interests of a particular area of study – in our case, business. We work to build brotherhood among members and cultivate the strengths of our members in order to help each other grow in the business world.
- The process used by Delta Sigma Pi to promote membership and invite business and economics students to scheduled meetings and activities so they may be considered for an invitation to membership.
An invitation given to a prospective member inviting them to join the Fraternity via the pledge education process.
We understand students have busy schedules; however, it is highly encouraged for potential new members to attend all recruitment events. Although they are not mandatory, recruitment events provide students with the opportunity to meet active brothers and leave a lasting impression. Please note that the last recruitment event (interviews) is invite-only.
Get to know as many brothers as possible
Ask meaningful questions and stay engaged
Be yourself! We want to get to know you professionally, as well as personally!
Remember! First impressions are important. You’ll be meeting a lot of brothers and vice versa.
Yes, and we encourage it! We have plenty of brothers who were not offered a bid during their first recruitment. Sometimes individuals learn from the process and are able to better prepare for the next round of recruitment.